Returns & ExchangesRAYBAR wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, even if you decide it’s just not for you. With that said, here are some important things to consider:
- Your “Showcase Item” (In-stock Merchandise) purchase may be exchanged or returned for a full refund within thirty (30) days of the original purchase date provided that the jewelry item(s) are in *unaltered, saleable condition and there is adequate proof of purchase. *Ring sizing is not considered an alteration if performed by RAYBAR. However, there will be a fee to resize the ring to its original size.
- Refunds will be issued in accordance with the original method of payment with the exception of cash purchases. Cash purchase refunds will be issued by company check within three (3) business days.
- Special Items & Orders include: Custom Jewelry, “Surprise” Custom Jewelry, Diamonds and Gemstones (both set and loose/unset) with a selling price over $500, Drawings/Sketches, CAD Renderings, Models (Hand-carved wax, silver, and CAD/CAM resin), Castings, Hand-fabrication, and Showcase Items that have been altered/modified in any way other than ring sizing.
- Special Items & Orders are non-refundable, non-cancellable, and non-exchangeable.
- Custom Jewelry – a Special Order – involves metals, gems, and/or labor furnished in whole (or part) by RAYBAR for a specific client. As such, Custom Jewelry is non-refundable, non-cancellable, non-exchangeable and requires a 50% deposit of the total pre-tax price before manufacturing proceeds.
- Any previously paid fees (Sketches, Renderings, Models, etc.) specifically related to the Custom Jewelry design will be applied as credit towards the 50% deposit threshold required to proceed with manufacturing.
Showcase Items may be placed on layaway with the following terms and conditions:
- Initial Minimum Deposit of 15% of Purchase Price is required to commence Layaway.
- Layaways are only refundable within ten (10) days of the Initial Minimum Deposit.
- The outstanding balance must be paid in equal monthly installments (6 months maximum) commencing one month from the date of Initial Minimum Deposit.
- Raybar Fine Jewelry agrees that no interest or surcharge will apply to the outstanding balance for the duration of a Layaway.
- Any returns, cancellations or default in payment under the Layaway Agreement will result in merchandise being returned to stock and any payments (including Initial Minimum Deposit) will be exchanged for in-store credit only. No refunds will be granted.
- Completed layaways are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
DisclosuresAt Raybar Fine Jewelry, we believe that all consumers have the right to know exactly what they’re purchasing. We want our clients to be well-informed. All relevant information will be readily available and disclosed to the best of our knowledge. Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions or want assurances about anything that may be of concern.
The diamonds herein invoiced have been or will be purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding of conflict and in compliance with United Nations resolutions. Raybar Fine Jewelry guarantees that these diamonds are conflict-free; This guarantee is based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of said diamonds.
Color and clarity grades are expressed as either a minimum or an average depending on the number of diamonds. If stated as a minimum, all diamonds within the piece are at or above the stated quality. If expressed as an average, collectively the quality is equal to or exceeds the grade(s) stated. NOTE: Color and Clarity grades are determined using Gemological Institute of America (GIA) terminology and standards.
In strict compliance with industry standards and FTC Guidelines, Raybar Fine Jewelry discloses the following: The actual carat total weight (CTTW) in all diamond jewelry purchased through Raybar may vary (plus or minus) 0.05 carat from the stated weight. The stated weight is the approximate weight determined necessary and/or desired for a specific design while the actual is precisely the weight measured. The stated weight will be disclosed prior to manufacturing the actual design. However, during the actual setting process – especially bead/pavé (where diamonds are set close together) - it’s sometimes necessary to select slightly smaller or larger size diamonds for the best fit. This can sometimes be unforeseen in the design and only apparent during the setting process. Melee diamonds – individually weighing .10 carat or less – may slightly vary in size/weight from other diamonds sold together – a matched parcel – from a supplier. In aggregate, these slight variations can affect the discrepancies between the stated and actual carat total weight in a finished piece.
Because most white gold alloys used in jewelry are inherently brownish/yellowish in color, it’s widely practiced within the jewelry industry to “whiten” such jewelry with a process known as Rhodium-plating. Rhodium is a precious metal in the same “family” as Platinum. When electroplated onto the surface of white gold, it provides an extremely “white” color, akin to silver. The plating is NOT PERMANENT. Depending on how the jewelry is worn; the plating typically maintains its white appearance between 6-12 months. When there’s a noticeable difference in color, it’s recommended to have your jewelry properly refinished, polished, and rhodium-plated.
Colored gemstone purchasers should be aware that most natural gemstones are enhanced after being extracted from the Earth by one or more standard, traditionally-accepted trade practices. All colored gemstones listed on this sales receipt, if any, have probably been subjected to stable and possibly undetectable enhancement processes. Such enhancements include, but are not limited to: heating, irradiation, oiling, fracture-filling, dying, etc.
All precious metal jewelry sold by Raybar Fine Jewelry is stamped with a quality mark. These stamp marks are in strict compliance with industry standards, FTC Guidelines, and the National Gold and Silver Stamping Act. The actual fine gold content within the karat gold jewelry sold by RAYBAR is accurate within 3/1000 (0.3 %) of the fineness stamped. The real fine silver content within the sterling silver jewelry sold by RAYBAR is accurate within 4/1000 (0.4%) of the fineness stamped. Platinum jewelry is stamped PLAT or PLATINUM when 950/1000 (95%) of the alloy is pure platinum. All other alloys containing less than 95% pure platinum must be stamped with the actual platinum content expressed in parts per thousand AND be accompanied by the words or initials Platinum, Plat, Pt. Example: Pt900 indicates that 900/1000 - or 90% - of the alloy is Platinum.